Tuesday 30 August 2011

Thursday Is The Day!

A Very Good Evening To You All,

So my 'goal of the week' is to get my ass to the dentist- the first step has been taken in making the appointment, no I did not make it myself like I said I would (not in a million years) but my mother did for me which was nice- but im used to her making my calls due to my social anxiety! So I now have my first appt ever in over two years to go to the dentist this thursday at 10.40, I really wanted to get a morning appointment so there is less anxiety than an afternoon appt!

Thursday it is-what makes it worse is that it's in the City so I have to travel pretty far so the anxiety gets raised even more but I have a plan....Valium! Last year when I first started the Prozac, I was given a small prescription of Diazepam to help with my anxiety in extreme circumstances! Although I suffer with acute anxiety 24/7 I hadn't been able to take the Valium due to my emet && anxiety over taking meds but now I think is a very good chance to take it, if it's gonna help and get me through then this will be the way!

Thank God im seeing my CAMHS worker tomorrow- so then I can discuss the Valium effects with her beforehand! I read on the internet that it's best to take it 45 minutes before the anxiety provoking situation as that's when it's at it's highest potency... let's just hope that is the case on thursday! Im also planning on taking my iPod in there with me, something very loud && happy will help for sure- Im just no good at singing a song in my head as I just end up getting distracted with all the' B'7s...C'6... crossbite....you'll need braces' talk!

Wish Me Luck- i'll need all of it! 

                                                                       Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment