Saturday 13 August 2011

Swim. Cycle. Run.

Evening Bloggers

I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend... How many of you were at Brighton Pride?

So i've had a very different day today, which hasn't been easy as I don't really go out apart from when I have my "goal of the week" I only like going out at night, kinda pointless right? Anyways, my brother took part in the Triathlon today in my town && of course the family were all coming to watch && support him! It was especially hard being out from around 11 to 2, doesn't sound like a long time to an average person but well.... Im not average, im loopy like cheerios! It was nice to see my brother participate in the triathlon though, I don't see him that often as he lives in the city now so it's always special when he comes down!

                                           Raising money for Cancer Research!

The strange thing was that T4 presenter/Radio DJ George Lamb was there supporting one of the entrants at the triathlon! My brother's girlfriend spotted him, it was rather odd to be honest! For those of you out there who don't know who George Lamb is he is Larry Lamb's (who previously used to play Archie Mitchell in EastEnders) son! So you can imagine it was pretty strange seeing him there out of all places!


Hmm he is pretty hot I guess but he ain't got nothing on Gok Wan that's for sure! Earlier this year I did make a vow to myself that I would go to Pride with a group of friends but well... my anxiety thought it would be too much of a struggle to go to Brighton and rave it up, so I just stayed home and watched my brother compete in the triathlon- which I thought was an achievement to do anyway because at the end of the day it's me going out!! Maybe i'll go to Pride next year- we shall have to see...

                                                                     Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment