Thursday 18 August 2011

Day Two- Risperidone

Good Evening Everyone!

So today is my second day of being on the anti-psychotic drug, Risperidone! So this morning I woke up with a headache, oh the joy but it certainly wasn't enough to put me of that fabulous bowl of Lucky Charms cereal! The meds also make me feel pretty drowsy, so I ended up having a nap before lunch which actually helped make the headache go away. My day has been filled with Criminal Minds, letter writing to my beauts in Cali and Bridget Jones... along with my pondering mind wondering why my mum was baking a cake with Zucchini in! Surprisingly it smells kinda nice, but I don't think i'll be trying it though- not my taste! Speaking of taste, as I said yesterday the Risperidone tastes like a humungous-bitter-tasting-overload well I put it in OJ and you can't taste it at all- Score!

In a couple of days time it'll mark the year anniversary of me being on Prozac!

                                                                        Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment