Thursday 25 August 2011

More Beautiful Things In Small Packages!

Hello Lovlies!

So I blogged yesterday about my fabulous Season 5 of Criminal Minds arriving in the post but today was a whole new story....Sweeney Todd arrived (: It took a whole 8 days for it too come, which was pretty poor but the main thing is, is that it has finally come so now I can get my Helena fix in a whole new way other than Harry Potter! I love musicals to this is gonna be a perfect movie for me, so tomorrow I shall be tucked up in bed watching Helena as some crazy (when is she not?!) deranged-bad-pie-maker, I can't wait!

                                              Man Johnny Depp is so darn hot! 

                                            Scene that I cannot wait to see....

See even as a still Helena looks gorgeous, Im way to HBC obsessed- but you gotta love her! It's all rather exciting (I know I know i've said that already) certainly once i've seen Sweeney Todd I shall be heading over to the internet to purchase 'Alice in Wonderland' to see the beautiful Helena as a red-giant-headed-queen!!

                                            "That's why her hair is so big... It's
                                             full of secrets"- Daimien- Mean Girls.

                                                                Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment