Tuesday 30 August 2011

NOTD: Melon Madness

Evening Bloggers of The Blogging World

As usual every tuesday afternoon is my nail art afternoon where Im surrounded by bottles of nail varnish && the cast of Criminal Minds! Today I wasn't really sure what to do so it took a good 10 minutes of pondering until I had that magical moment && decided on my nail art for the day.... Watermelon! The best melon there is... so why not put 'em on my nails!




                                                              
                                                          What I Used:
                                                        - Barry M Bright Pink
                                                        - Barry M Green
                                                        - Barry M Matt White
                                                        - Models Own Nail Art Pen 
                                                        - BeautyUK Clear 

This is one of my mum's favorite nail arts that I have done so far- I love it && yes I know some of the 'rind' lines are straight and perfect but who cares, it makes it more home-made when they aren't perfect! I love looking down at my nails and seeing these little fruity numbers, they pop a smile on my face-which is what I need a lot of the time!

                                                                         Emma x

3 comments: