Saturday 20 August 2011

Bright Pinks && Blue Moons.

Good Evening!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far (:

m very much now into the 4th day of being on my new meds, Risperidone! Another day, another side effect- my legs have ached so much today that it's not even funny also their making me a lot more thirsty than usual! But both ailments I can handle just fine, im just not a massive fan of the intense tiredness! Anyways, as a little "well done" my mum bought me a gift for succeeding in taking the meds && for the fact that I have been out a couple of times over the past two weeks, very proud mommy!

                                                    Blue Moon and Bright Pink

                                          I swear im addicted to Barry M nail paint!

I love it when my mum buys me little gifts for when I achieve something as big as taking my new medication, I don't feel at all silly for taking so long to take the meds, I cannot be pushed or forced into this kind of thing- it's a massive step for me and I chose to take that step in my own, good time!

                                                                   Emma x

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright pink nailpolish! :)

    Your mom is such a sweetie to spoil you when you achieve big goals... Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You (: My mum has been my absolute rock these past few years! x

    ReplyDelete