Sunday 21 August 2011

NOTD: Starry Eyed.

Good Afternoon!

So as a person who suffers with acute anxiety (which I can tell you now it's no walk in the park) it always seems to be worse during the evening/night time && sometimes magazines just don't cut it for me, so now every saturday night I do my midnight mani, last night I used my two new nail polishes that my mum bought me for my massive achievement!

                                                                 Left hand

                                                      Blue Moons && Bright Pink

                                                             Right hand
                                                                    
                                                                   What I Used:
                                                              
                                                               -Barry M "Blue Moon"
                                                               -Barry M "Bright Pink"
                                                               -BeautyUK "Clear"
                                                               -Cocktail Sticks
                                                               
It's been an absolute lifetime since i've used stars on my nails- I used to use them when I was little but I would no doubt end up picking them off but I actually really like them on this mani- they look so cute! I love the Barbie pink look of the nail polish, such a pretty color! The blue took two coats of polish whereas the pink only took 1! Certainly going to do this mani again (:


                                                                     Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment