Wednesday 17 August 2011

Hooray For America!

Evening Lovelies!

Earlier on this evening I came downstairs to a lovely gift from my daddy, he knows me all too well! My lovely gift you ask? None other than the best cereal ever- Lucky Charms! I always wonder why is it that the Americans get the best cereal... Thank god for the Cybercandy shop in Brighton!

Im certainly going to be eating good tomorrow morning that's for sure! God I haven't eaten LC's for months, it's a crime! I've been nagging my dad to get a box for me, so I was totally surprised to see them in the kitchen this evening! Who wouldn't want Lucky Charms, I mean there are whole-grain guaranteed! 


So as part of me taking my new meds (any excuse for retail therapy) i've just ordered the fabulous 5th season DVD of Criminal Minds, I am also yearning to get a CM poster... But it seems as though you can only buy them in frames on Amazon. Anyway, at least I get my Emily Prentiss fix which is what I am needing right now!

                                          The gorgeous girls of Criminal Minds

And finally, I couldn't be more calmer than a good ol' movie session with my gorgeous Helena Bonham Carter, so seeing as im pushing the boat out i've also purchased "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street". I very much cannot wait to see Helena play Mrs. Lovett in this film, people are warning me as it's pretty scary... but I mean when is Helena not scary!

                                           Don't they make such an adorable couple...

I should think after that spending spree that my shrink will be feeling rather pleased! I think I deserve it though after all the leaps and bounds I've come through this past month!

                                                                     Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment