Friday 19 August 2011

*Shoves questionnaires in my face....*

Evening Lovelies!

So today I had a very fun time seeing my physiatrist with the parents... (sarcasm?!) this morning, it actually to my surprise went alright seeing as I have actually started the meds he wasn't going on about how they will help etc... So it's all good on the physiatry front!

Anyways, at least this time I didn't have to wait a whole freakin' hour for Mr F to come- my dad assured me that we would not wait an hour!! Before we even got into his office he shoves a massively long questionnaire in my face, demanding that I fill it out! It was rather boring, about side effects && Bristol... Hello? I don't even live in Bristol so it was rather odd, anyways I couldn't even fill it out as I haven't even been on the meds for a week yet- so he shall have to wait! Finally he got what he ultimately wanted for me to take the Risperidone, I laugh at the fact that I got the meds prescribed to me in march yet I've only just started it... that's medication anxiety for you, but the main thing is at the end of the day is that i've started them!

So the appt with Mr F went alright thank god, apart from the bad news that I gotta get *another* health-check... more needles for me! Oh the joy is rippling right through me... I've also found out what service im going to be with after I turn 18 and leave CAMHS so that's good that I know the future plan!

                                                     Have a lovely weekend everyone!

                                                                             Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment