Monday 8 August 2011

Musical Mondays.

Good Afternoon Fellow Followers

Right this song is very much a current love of mine, I just cannot stop listening to it! Im in desperate need of buying a new iTunes card purely so I can download this song onto the ol' iPod! This week my song of the week is A Team by Ed Sheeran, I absolutely love it so if you haven't listened to it you are missing out!!


I could so easily fall asleep to this song, it's so beautiful even if it is about a prostitute who is a drug addict, I just love it so much!! I had heard this song before on the fabulous Radio 1 but never took much notice until one time I actually listened to it properly....I fell in love! Seriously, go listen now!!

                                                                   Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment