Monday 22 August 2011

Musical Mondays.

Evening Darling's

Hope every is having a happy Monday so far!

So this weeks Musical Monday is a good ol' favorite of mine, it's a band that my lovely sister introduced me to a few months back- what's the band I hear you say? The one and only Two Door Cinema Club, they are an Indie Rock band from Northern Ireland- the song im particularly raving about is "Something Good Can Work" I absolutely love this song so much, it just makes me smile when I hear it especially the intro music! It's certainly a feel good song! It's definitely a song for those long car journeys, where it's hot and bored- just put this little number on and all your stresses will melt away!




I suggest you go and head to Youtube now if you haven't already listened to Two Door... already! I can assure you that you won't be disappointed if your into the Indie music scene!

                                                                     Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment