Tuesday 23 August 2011

NOTD: RAWR

Evening Followers Of This Blog.

So as usual on a tuesday afternoon I do my nail art with the cast of Criminal Minds, today was so much more exciting though cuz yesterday my mum picked up a 'Models Own Nail Art Pen' in black so today was my first time usage! I decided I wanted to do different on each hand, so on my left hand I have the random LOL && POW nails whereas on the right hand I have tiger stripes, which I can tell you now- I am loving!! You'll have to excuse the rather shaken photos- these meds seem to make me shaky!


                                                            RAAAAWWWRRR!! 

                                                     OMM. POW. LOL. HA!

                                                                    
                                                                 What I Used:
                                                              - Barry M Mint Green
                                                              - Barry M Mushroom
                                                              - Barry M Coral
                                                              - Barry M Bright Green
                                                              - Barry M Lemon Ice Cream
                                                              - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream
                                                              - BeautyUK Clear
                                                              - Models Own Nail Art Pen

Ha! I just love them- they make me smile (: I am certainly loving the nail art pen especially the Tiger stripes, I think they have come out really well! Struggling as to how to use the tip end of the nail art pen but im sure i'll get there once i've worked it out! As you can see im rather a Barry M addict, it's my favorite nail varnish there is... I mean come on, im a student I don't have loads of dollars to shell out on nail varnish!

                                                                       Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment