Tuesday 23 August 2011

Awkward Situation...

A Very Good Evening To You All,

Wow have I got an embarrassing moment for you all that it'll make you run away cringing for your life! I can tell you now it must have been in my Top 5 moments of awkward things for sure, I just wanted the ground to magically create a hole so I could go hide in it until the appt was over! Now you are no doubt wondering what this oh-so-awkward-moment is, well I shall show you! I got this from the questionnaire that my physiatrist gave to me the other week... You'll have to excuse the fact that the photo is the wrong way round, my phone was being a loser this afternoon! Look at Question 18!

                                           Yes I am having trouble enjoying sex!

So yes, number 18- what an embarrassing thing to speak about with someone who I don't like at all that much! This awkward conversation happened at the appt with my physiatrist where he took an hour to come, I was simply asking him about side effects of the meds very innocently then... BAM! He springs *that* subject onto me, I mean that happens when a woman has a baby not when someone is 17 years of age with no intention of having a child for a very long time!! *shudders* Ergh it's not a moment that I ever ever want to repeat thank you very much!

                                                                    Emma x

2 comments:

  1. I wish that hadn't happened. You always have the right to tell ANYONE that you are uncomfortable discussing any topic you don't want to talk about. YOU are the client, not the counselor or therapist. If the question is on a questionnaire, simply write NA=not applicable or DNA=does not apply.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! I too wish that that situation had to happen, I just hope it doesn't get too awkward when I see my physiatrist again! Thank You so much, that's helped a bunch!

    E x

    ReplyDelete