Thursday 4 August 2011

Anxiety.... Your a Bitch!

So I wasn't planning on making a second post today but my anxiety is real bad right now, so I just need a distraction! It's times like these when I think to myself that my acute anxiety is just an absolute bitch face, which should be captured and set on fire!! Gahh I hate this so much- my source of anxiety... Peanut Butter! Yeah sounds crazy I know, but seeing as I worry about absolutely everything im freakin' out that I just ate a bad jar of peanut butter! Now im even more worried about tomorrow, I just hope everything is okay!


                                      Save me Judas, save me! 


                                                              Emma x

2 comments:

  1. Emma, I'm happy you came across my blog.

    I have really bad anxiety too; obsessively thinking about total bull shit stuff. I struggle to find a distraction as well. I think, well what can I do to distract myself? Then I panic and think, will that even work? Why can't I find anything to stop my thoughts? Etc.

    We're going through rough stuff, but I'm pretty sure we'll get over it soon.

    Take care!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley

    I totally understand what you mean! Thank god, I survived last night... I mean it sounds really stupid I know but that's acute anxiety for you! I am very much liking your blog indeed! Hope you are okay?

    Take Care

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete