Saturday 6 August 2011

Krazy for Kawaii

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Purely because of my mental illnesses, im pretty much house bound! The anxiety just gets too much so I just prefer to stay at home- my safe place! Of course there are many downsides to not going out, such as not catching up with friends personally and sadly, shopping! I don't even remember the last time I actually went to the shops, it may have been before I went on holiday but even then my mum had to drag me out the door!

Anyways so basically I internet shop (my new love) everyday specifically looking for Kawaii jewelry! I just cannot get enough of Kawaii, I only have one set of earrings, so as you can imagine my want list is growing fast! Im actually pretty surprised how many sellers on Etsy sell Kawaii jewelry! I absolutely love anything Kawaii food related, just too cute!!

                                My "Happy Toast" earrings! Lighter in real life.

                         Who would not want this guy on their finger? So cute!

                                            Baked Potato necklace anyone?

So these two Kawaii jewerly products are off Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/people/TheHappyAcorn?ref=ls_profile -  One of my favorite sellers off Etsy for anything Kawaii! I will certainly be shopping from this beauty in the near future, I am in love!!
                                                            
                                             Anyone else in love with all things Kawaii?

                                                                   Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment