Monday 15 August 2011

Musical Mondays.

Good Evening People of The Blogging World!

So im bringing it back to my birth place for this song of the week... BRIGHTON BABY && that can only mean Rizzle Kicks - Down with The Trumpets. I first heard about this duo when my sister was raving about them one morning, and then I hear this song on the radio && bam! I instantly liked it as it's not your average pop type tune! Their now working on their current album with a mix of pop and hip-hop, I'll certainly be on the look out for that when it hits iTunes! You can also catch Rizzle Kicks at Reading this year, which I have to say im pretty jealous of my sister about purely because she is raving it up at Reading this year!!


 I mean how can you not like this song, part of it has been filmed on Brighton beach! So for all of you who haven't yet listened/heard of Rizzle Kicks... I suggest you get on Youtube now! 


                                                                      Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment