Monday 29 August 2011

Musical Mondays.

Hello Beautiful Ones

I believe it's monday which can only mean another song of the week! So right now I cannot stop listening to the soundtrack from the fabulous musical that is Sweeney Todd- so much love for it! Since receiving the DVD it's way up there with my favorite movies ever, im just kinda annoyed because it skips so I need to send it back (boo me) but it'll be fine as long I have Helena && the soundtrack on hand- we all know how much I love Helena B-C!

Although I love all the songs one of my personal favorites is 'My Friends'... Aha I just love it, JD's voice just sounds so powerful while mixed in with the softness of Helena's voice- she may have the worse pies in London but these two together is a recipe worth taking note of!


I have to admit through throughout the movie when he puts the knife up to Helena's throat I got a *little* scared... I just have bare love for Helena so I would get worried, Im thinking now im gonna have to get an 'I <3 Helena' t-shirt because im just that much of a nerd!

                                                                    Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment