Monday 1 August 2011

NOTD: Stuck in the Bermuda Triangle.

I absolutely love painting my nails ever since I was a little girl just wanting to experiment with bright pretty colors, although at times it became a little more difficult seeing as nail polish was banned but I manage to get away with it by (most of the time) by hiding my hands when a teacher came! As I got older I wanted to be a little more adventurous, this is one of my favorites for sure! I call it "Stuck in the Bermuda Triangle" the colors make me smile! Different yet easy to achieve!! What's great about painting my nails also is it's a focus for my mind for a couple of hours which is always a good thing!

What I used:
-Barry M Nail Paint "Matt White"
-Barry M Nail Paint "Spring Green"
-Beauty UK Glam Nails "Clear"
-Claire's Cosmetics Sky Blue
-Dotting Tool
-Black Sharpie Pen

Pretty proud!

  


Edited Lighting.

What does everyone think of my Bermuda Triangle nails? 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment