Wednesday 24 August 2011

Beautiful Things Come In Small Packages!

Evening!

So today has been a really hard day, I've been out for the majority of the day which is hard in itself for me! When I got back from Summerhayes this morning, I came home to a lovely surprise waiting in my porch...

My Beautiful Prentiss looking all serious!

                                 Maybe I should check with my mum if I should 
                                 watch or not...

                                          The boxset collection so far! Season 2 && 5 

As soon as I got in I just had to watch an episode of two I mean come on, who can resist a bit of the Reid?! As this day is CM day, I thought I would allow you into one of my Top 10 Criminal Minds moments!

JJ- Of course it's going to take some time to crack the... and you've already done it!
Garcia- Yup, the password was Cullen.
Reid- Colon?
JJ- Cullen! You know the main vampire family in the film Twilight?
Reid- What's Twilight?
JJ- Do you read anything other than technical books...?
Reid- Not in English.

One of the best moments there is! I absolutely cannot wait for Season 7 to air, rather shamefully I still haven't watched all of Season 6 due to College etc... So as soon as it come out on DVD I will be on Play.Com quicker than you can say unsub! Currently am wearing my CM T-shirt, I really want to get an 'I <3 Emily Prentiss' tee as well as a mugshot of Reid on a mug.

                                                                                Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment