Sunday 28 August 2011

It's An Aussie Miracle!

Evening Bloggers

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, I hope all you Brits are enjoying the final bank holiday until Christmas && I hope all you Americans are staying safe from this hurricane, my thoughts are with you all!

The other week when I made it out into the town with my mum we bought some 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor  Deep Conditioner' as my sister requested! It was buy one and get one for 50p, so I managed to bag the second bottle of the stuff- my sister loves Aussie Miracle a lot so I thought it must be good! So today I gave it a whirl...

The first thing I noticed about it was the smell of the safflower seed oil it smelt so nice, it must be good right? This stuff was absolutely amazing it claims to 'mend split ends and repair roughened cuticles' && boy are the guys at Aussie Miracle right- my hair feels so nice and soft, it also looks incredibly shiny! As of course being a '3 minute miracle' I decided to push the boat out and leave it on for a good 10-15 minutes just so it can work it's way through my slightly damaged hair!

Such a cute bottle! I love flowers.
It's the Reconstructor of the century!
Im going to be adding this little beauty to my routine, every sunday is now making time for a deep condition which they say you should only do once a week! It'll also be very handy when the time comes to bleach my hair! They say chocolate is a girl's best friend; I say Aussie Miracle is a girl's best friend!

                                                                          Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment