Sunday 7 August 2011

NOTD: Anxiety Provoked Midnight Mani.

Evening Lovelies!

So I had a really hard time last night, anxiety and all! Gosh I hate it all so much- I desperately needed a distraction! Usually at night I just read magazines, newspapers etc... but last night it was just not working for me so I thought why not paint my nails, I mean it's a very good distraction. So here is my midnight mani! (quite literally!)
                                            

                                                    
                                                           What I used:
                                                        - Barry M "Blueberry"
                                                        - Barry M "Coral"
                                                        - Barry M "Matt White"
                                                        - Beauty UK "Clear"
                                                        - Dotting tool

I actually don't think it's too bad seeing as I doing this at 12am! Im pretty proud and it certainly helped settle my anxiety down for an hour or so! I will definitely be doing this mani again!

                                                                           Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment