Friday 2 September 2011

What Makes Me Smile?


Good Evening Lovely People

I've had a relaxing day today pretty much, caught up on the best soap there is- EastEnders! I also finally tidied up my clothes which I had out for months when I was dealing with my suicidal thoughts at one stage ( I have no idea why I took all my clothes out the wardrobe though?!) + sorting out the ol' iPod as it was acting like a stubborn teenager in getting the songs onto it- but it's all happy now!

At the end of September I am starting the WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) course, so earlier on I was thinking what are the things that make me smile?

My bestest- Sasi && I during our first year of College!

The memories of meeting Gok Wan twice!

Criminal Minds certainly makes me smile!

Photography is one of my biggest smiles && distraction!

The beautiful Helena Bonham Carter
Kawaii- the cuteness of it all makes me smile!
My family make me smile loads-especially my momma!




One of the best movies ever- Buzz is the absolute BOMG!

 So there is a few things that bring a smile to my face- they may not seem like really big things but to me they are the things that keep me sane && comforted! There are probably a few more things that make me smile but right now my brain is mush due to the upped dosage of my meds, so im finding it hard to think! I think I got a pretty good mix of things above though, maybe I will do a part 2 next time! I enjoy looking at photos of things that make me happy, I have numerous photos of Gok Wan and Criminal Minds on the wall next to my bed so I can always look at them when im feeling low!

                                                                  Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment