Thursday 15 September 2011

First week of College.

Evening Everyone

Wow! *sigh of relief* Im so glad this week of College is over- although i've only been in two days it's been a mission... a big mission! Tuesday was my first day back which was a total disaster and when I say disaster I mean a big enough disaster that I couldn't even make it to my first class which was English, I only managed to go into tutor on that day- despite everything that happened in the morning my mum said she was still proud of me that I managed to go into College in the end- that made me also feel proud as I was so convinced that I wouldn't go in + I had already rung the absent line... but somehow I manage to go in for tutor!!

The true 'Born Survivor' 
Today was difficult too but not as hard as tuesday was- I only had English class this afternoon so it wasn't too daunting but wow my teacher is absolutely awesome, he looks like Bear Grylls so freakin' much! It was very odd when I walked in- it was one of those moments where you feel compelled to call him Bear... I just hope I don't catch myself calling him that out of mistake! Im pleased with my new English teacher this year, I much prefer him to my previous English teacher whom I had last year!

Until I get my math course sorted out I will only be going into College two days a week- im sure it'll be four days once my maths is sorted! Although im not all that stoked about being back in College, it gives me a focus and something to do- my therapist says it's the best thing to do in the long run regarding my mental health... I just hope she is right on this one!

                                                                    
                                                                       Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment