Friday 9 September 2011

Venturing into the outside world....

Evening Lovelies

So on wednesday I had my CAMHS appt but it wasn't until 2.30 so I wanted to do something to fill up that time cuz well lets face it- it gets rather boring waiting that long doing nothing... So my mum came up with the idea of going out shopping! I've always loved shopping but ever since the anxiety spaceship crashed into my world, well going out all together has been totally off my list so this was a pretty big thing for me to do!

 Out of that day I had managed 3 different achievements- 1. I managed to eat a little cereal (Lucky Charms of course) before I went out, 2. I managed the shopping trip and 3. I then was able to go to my therapy session with my CAMHS worker! Now I don't know about you but I think those are pretty big achievements especially for someone who doesn't go out or eats before they go out!

I could only manage a couple of hours shopping, maybe not even that- I just hate it all really. I find it too awkward that it just makes me want to run out the shop crying so I find it a pretty overwhelming thing to do... At the end of the day the main thing is that I did it the best I could && I succeeded, plus got some nice little things in the process!

Seeing as LUSH has just opened...I couldn't resist!

It's pink && blue sparkly on the inside <3
Can you say LUSH?
Yes I have an obsession with colored tights!
2 x New Look && 3 x Primark
Sleeveless tee from New Look!

Well im gonna need something to wear with the tights!
Very Autumnal!

I also got a load of other girly items such as extra hair scrunchies, a head-wrap and some purple feather earrings! Although it may not be a massive thing going shopping for some people I feel really proud of myself that I managed to venture out and face my anxiety + to top it all of I went to therapy after!!

                                                                     Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment