Monday 19 September 2011

Mum I want to drive...

Evening Everyone

So today has been hard like it usually is but more so since I've been feeling so much more depressed! I'll start with the depressive news && then the pretty awesome news....

So today has been emotional for two reasons 1. because of my usual depressive feeling and 2. because today we saw Season 6 (ep 18) of Criminal Minds 'Lauren'... now any CM fan will know what that episode is without even saying anything other than 'Lauren'!! Okay im trying to stop myself sounding like a majorly typical teenager here but OMG... My beloved Emily Prentiss died! Wow it was one of those episodes where you just couldn't look away from the screen, I mean seriously in the first two minutes or so Prentiss has already shot someone in the head! It was an amazing episode though, I could not fault it- I was just so sad to see Prentiss leave but no fear she's back for Season 7 which I might add starts on the 21st September!!

Ahh Paget is way too cool!

So last night I was thinking about what to ask for for my 18th birthday in January, to be honest I had no idea at all until I thought why not ask to learn how to drive! The obvious thought was 'why do I need to drive if I don't even go out' but then it occurred to me- the things we talk about in Family Therapy- about me going out and doing normal teenage stuff etc... In being able to drive it could make me more independent rather than having to be assisted by my mum everywhere I go!

 I spoke to my mum earlier on about it && she too saw it as a good idea, even to just go to College by myself would be a massive step for me to take! Don't get me wrong I won't be asking for my own car purely because it's way too expensive so I could be put on the insurance for my dad's car && drive that around! It's pretty exciting to be honest, it'll give me an aim as well as something to look forward to for when my birthday comes around! 

                                                                            Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment