Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy S7 Criminal Minds Day Everyone....

Good Evening To You All,

So today is a very exciting day for all CM lovers out there... tonight Season 7 of Criminal Minds is released at 9pm (CBS) in the country that is America! It's what everyone has been waiting for, sadly thought because I live in England we don't get S7 of Criminal Minds until the 6th January which in effect will be an early birthday present for me, which is never a bad thing! I've already seen the preview of it on Youtube for episode 1 "It Takes A Village" && it looks so good that I just want to fly out the US just to see it!

It's good to have the family all back together!
Im fairly new to CM although I've basically seen every episode in each series because well... I love it so much I can't go a day without watching it! I first got into it earlier this year when I was searching out for something to watch && I came across this program... I showed it to my mum and we watched it right through and the rest is history- we watch it together every single day!

So glad A.J is back! Image from 'It Takes A Village'
The gorgeous Emily Prentiss.
Yes, my favorite character in CM is Prentiss! Paget is such an amazing actress- I mean have you see how amazingly gorgeous she is? On monday I saw the episode where she 'dies' although I knew she didn't really... it was still a very emotional episode to watch after seeing my darling Paget through 5 whole seasons suddenly she goes just like that...I just want S7 to come quicker so I can see her again!!

The official 'I <3 CM' mani
Not bad for free hand!
                                                                        
                                                              What I Used:
                                                           - Barry M Matt White
                                                           - Beauty UK Clear 
                                                           - Models Own Nail Art Pen
                                                           - Sparkly Red

Of course you couldn't have an official S7CM Day without a special CM inspired manicure, I absolutely love this one! I feel so proud of the heart considering I drew it free hand, im usually rubbish when it comes to drawing on my nails... I guess my love is so strong everything worked out! 

My DVD Collection so far.... 
My CM merch consists currently of Season 2 && 5 both I absolutely love but right now am really wanting S4 and S6 which im waiting for Play.com to holla at me about once it's S6 has been released- the question is am I strong enough to watch Emily's death all over again... Course I am- I wouldn't miss it for the world! I also have my Criminal Minds T-shirt which i've had for quite some time now, it's my absolute favorite t-shirt ever! 

CM T-shirt babyyy!
It's all very exciting knowing that once S7 aires it'll be on it's way down to the UK, I absolutely cannot wait! I've been waiting for this for oh-so-long && now the moment has arrived for it to come to the UK... in four months time that is which is a massive shame as most US shows air in the UK a couple of days later, but not CM oh no- we have to wait four months until we get our delicious CM fix!

                                                                     Emma x

2 comments:

  1. I read all this not having a clue what you were talking about. It's safe to say you've defo got an obsession!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That made me smile... I sure have ;) Obsessed and Proud! My therapist makes fun of my love for CM XD x

    ReplyDelete