Tuesday 6 September 2011

NOTD: Radically Random

Evening Everyone

I haven't done an NOTD for ages so here is one I did earlier (Blue Peter moment) Tuesday is my nail art afternoon with the double episode of Criminal Minds <3 I couldn't really make up my mind as to what to do so I decided to go random on both hands, I like mixed up things so I really enjoyed doing this mani! Of course I was in good company of Season 5 of CM- always the best! To top it all off I got one of the best CM moments ever with Prentiss && Morgan, aha I love it so much!

Morgan- Prentiss look out..
Prentiss- I got him, I got him... *Morgan starts firing the gun in the car*
Hotch- You alright?
Morgan- Yeah
Prentiss- No- are you outta your mind? Your blew out my eardrum!


Left Hand. 


Right Hand.


                                                                      What I Used:
                                                                  - Barry M Lemon Ice Cream
                                                                  - Barry M Bright Pink
                                                                  - Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream 
                                                                  - Barry M Mint Green
                                                                  - Barry M Coral 
                                                                  - Models Own Nail Art Pen
                                                                  - BeautyUk Clear 


The mani on the left hand is my absolute favorite! I just wanted to make it random purely because im a very random person! The rainbow was creating the same way you would do 'newspaper nails' I found this rainbow  colored lollipop in The Times 2 last night so I thought it would look extra nice on my nail- it's rather faded than I had hoped but I still like it all the same! I like the little face on my middle finger, I've named him 'Peagreen' he looks out for me you see!

                                                                          Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment