Monday 12 September 2011

Tomorrow- My first day of College.

Evening Lovelies

I hope all you bloggers from the UK are staying safe from the aftermath of the hurricanes that hit the US the other week, it's so super windy down in the South East- I just hope no one gets hurt!

So tomorrow is officially my first day back to College as a 2nd year! Im feeling really anxious as I have imagined I would- why do I always get worried about these things? Thank god my timetable this year is small, so far I only have to go in two days a week as English is my only course that is set in stone! Annoyingly im on the waiting list for GCSE maths so I don't know when that will start... Because of my mental health problems the college have put me on a reduced timetable for the second year running which really helps to enable me to actually get to College as often as possible!

I only have English and tutor tomorrow- I have to say im more worried about English than anything purely because I've got a new teacher whom i've never met before + I have absolutely no idea who is even in my class... I find that's the worst thing- the not knowing the in's and out's of the situation! Im a person who has to be in control of everything that goes on (within reason of course) so it makes it a stressful situation when going into the first few lessons of classes because you don't know people all that well, I hope it'll work out though && that I will blog tomorrow with joys of how the day went- maybe not 'joys' as such but hopefully a positive note! Wish me luck!

                                                                  Emma x

4 comments:

  1. good luck hun :)

    ps I'm 'sammy_gaga off the emet forum xxx

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for the new college year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Guys <3 My day didn't go very well.. -_-

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how was your first day? i hope it was alright!

    ReplyDelete