Saturday 3 September 2011

A New Discovery...

Hello Everyone

Hope your all having a lovely weekend (: Hope all you lovely Americans are enjoying Labour Day Weekend!

So as you all know I tested out 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle' last week- I was totally raving about it until the next day my hair was really greasy, which certainly wasn't my desired effect so I tried something new this week instead of Aussie Miracle again!

The new product I hear you question? 'Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask' for normal-dry hair, this product is actually my sisters but im sure she won't mind! The smell of this hair mask was rather strange, although you could smell the coconut and almonds there was an overpowering underlying smell of chemicals, which is obviously to be expected but I didn't realize it would be that strong! Anyways, I really enjoyed the texture of this hair mask- it was very putty like it reminds me of white bread as it springs back into place once you've played with it!


It says on the back of the tub to leave it in for 5 minutes for best results, but well me being me wanted to leave it in for 10 so I went downstairs and watched Tim Burtons Corpse Bride on TV while drinking the super sexy juice that is M&S Berry Medley... It's a recommendation from moi!

                                     Emily- played by the gorgeous Helena B-C

I remember when I was younger going to see 'Corpse Bride' with my mum and sister- it was really good but not my favorite of films but I would happily watch it! I think now im older, I appreciate films more that I saw when I was younger!


Check me out with my super berry juice! I feel healthy just looking at it, but honestly this juice is the absolute bomb! Once you've taken a swig of it, the strawberry/blueberry hit you && then the sharp, tongue tangling raspberry finishing up with the weak taste of the grapes- It's freakin' awesome!

                                                                          Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment