Thursday 15 September 2011

Pretty Things in Small Packages

Good Evening To You All,

 As a lover of pretty and beautiful things as well as writing letters I decided to get myself some nice paper to write to my friends with from around the world, so the other week I ordered some pretty writing paper from LetterSets.com (I highly recommend) and this morning they arrived! I ordered two writing sets of different designs as well as a sheet of bug stickers!


Note from Michelle + extra stickers!
Mint Green four leaf clover writing set!

Pink flowery letter set && bug stickers!

Close up of the stickers- SO CUTE!
I thought it was absolutely lovely how Michelle had added an extra little sheet of stickers + that little note, it makes it so much more personal when people do little things like that! I certainly wasn't expecting an extra sheet of stickers- their totally cute too! I don't have College tomorrow so it's going to be spent writing my letters to A in Canada, A in England && B in Brazil- I can't wait, it's one the best distractions that I have in my life right now!

                                                                          Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment