Saturday 22 October 2011

Week in Photos #2

Evening Lovlies,

Hope everyone is having a happy saturday! The best part of my day is yet to come... Later on when I watch Criminal Minds S7 with my mum. Anyways, here comes my week-

 On sunday I used my ballistic which had been sitting around for ages! It was very nice to finally just sit in the bath and relax- it's a moment that is very rare in my life so I particularly enjoyed it! Be purchasing 'Twilight' again, smells gorgeous && it's blue on the inside which made the water turn a lovely mauve color!
 One of my favorite photography pictures of the week! Took this photo from inside the car on my way to the Orthodontist last tuesday, the clouds look absolutely stunning in this photo! I love the composition of the houses in between the clouds!
Saturdays midnight mani using Models Own.


Tuesdays' afternoon Criminal-Minds-watching mani


 On Friday I baked Banana Cake. The last time I baked this was in September of 2009 so a very long time ago, I couldn't remember what it tasted like but it was certainly delish this time round! Will certainly be making this cake again, the only downside to it is that only me and my mum like it... Oh well more banana loving for us!
 On thursday my mum bought me a box of Celebrations as a little gift for making it through the whole first term of College, the main achievement was that I only missed one lesson which in my world is absolutely massive! A very proud mummy and a very happy Emma.
My first Polaroid camera, it's something that i've always wanted! Bought this beauty today in a charity shop for just.. wait for it £5!! Amazing && film for this model is still being sold online! More to come about this tomorrow..

                                                                         Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment