Saturday 15 October 2011

Week in Photos #1

Evening Everyone

Hope your all having a happy saturday!

I've seen this around a few blogs, I thought it looked like fun so I've decided to join in on the action with my own 'week of photos' this week has been a pretty chilled week, stressful I will add though after going to a College meeting on monday but other than that it's not been too bad!

 Recently I've gotten into baking again which previously I used to do but because of my eating disorder I wouldn't eat what I had made but now im starting to actually taste the cakes and bakes that i've created which is a massive thing for me! This is the Honey && Almond cake that I made on monday, it was lovely but next time could do with more honey! *buzzzzz*

 Earlier on this year i've been dying my hair a plumy/purply color as apposed to my usual brown hair, I thought it would be a nice change from the norm! The first two times my sister dyed my hair for me but this week I took the plunge and did it all by myself! I was a little nervous at first but the fact that my hair was in dire need of re-dying helped me get over my initial worries!

 This was a lovely little surprise that I got from one of my penpals, Arisa from Japan she sent me a lovely pen and a couple bags of gummy bears, which were particularly enjoyed on the way home from College! This was the first ever letter I had from her so it was a big surprise especially to see these other little goodies in the package!
 I keep coming back to this mani time and time again, it's totally cute + it's my mums favorite! This was my usual tuesday afternoon-watching-Criminal Minds-manicure! It also gave me another chance to use my new Models Own purple nail varnish!

Ah my dearest friend, LUSH- oh how I adore you! Today I tested out my anxiety and pushed the boat out... I went shopping! To be honest it was nice going out getting some new things but I absolutely hate going out as it makes my anxiety worse but im proud of myself for sticking it out! Course, a shopping trip isn't complete without a trip to LUSH, there shall be a mini haul tomorrow!


                                                           Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment