Monday 24 October 2011

From Bad To Worse..

Evening Everyone

So things seem to be getting a lot worse over this past week or so, I don't even know why! Im feeling so much more sad that I did this time last week! I just wish I had an answer... I saw E my CAMHS worker today, the way she described it was that sometimes there isn't a reason for my low moods and that they just come randomly, fair enough but still Im a person who needs to have control over everything, I'd at least like to know why im feeling this way- surely I deserve that?

On Thursday my suicidal thoughts returned, I didn't know what to do or who to turn to but I forced myself into College, surely having a distraction would help right? I was worried in particular that Bear would pick up on my mood and want to speak to me outside, thank god he didn't so I was in the clear!

                                                                        Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment