Thursday 6 October 2011

Models Own.

Evening wonderful people of the blogging world,

Long time no speak. Gosh it's been since Saturday that i've last posted- a lot has been going on in the world of PassTheProzac i've been going to College which is pretty freakin' amazing as today symbols one month at College which i've only missed one day which im totally stoked about because I usually miss way more than that- proud moment! I've also been busy with my WRAP course (i'll get to that later).

My new mantra is 'a treat a week' as earlier on this week i've been told that I don't treat myself enough- the way I *used* to see it was that I didn't deserve treats and nice things because im a fruit loop but that's totally not the case, just because I suffer with a lot of problems doesn't mean I don't deserve to treat myself!! So this weeks treat is something i've always wanted... Models Own nail varnish, which arrived today! It's popped a big ol' smile on my face!

The Models Own trio together forever!
True Blue.

Orange Sorbet.

Lilac Dream.

I can't wait to use these on Saturday for my midnight mani especially excited to be using 'Orange Sorbet' it's just to bright and vivid- the photo certainly doesn't do the color justice! You'll have to excuse the photo quality my iPhone camera was being an ass tonight plus I took it in the evening so there wasn't much light to work with! I think im gonna like my new mantra....

                                                                           Emma x

2 comments:

  1. It's very bright! I absolutely love it <3 Much more than I thought I would!

    E x

    ReplyDelete